Justin Bieber Confirmed for Movie Role!

December 9, 2012

Getty Images

It’s confirmed: Justin Bieber will be making his silver screen debut! Rumors have been circulating for ages about Justin’s film debut, but the movie script recently reached completion and now the singer is officially on board. The only problem now is fitting the filming into Justin’s crazy schedule!

“The script’s good and now we’re trying to figure out his whole schedule,” Mark Wahlberg, who will co-star alongside Justin in the film, said.

Justin will play a wise-cracking basketball player mentored by Mark Wahlberg’s character. The film is supposed to take place in the world of inner-city basketball, which is definitely different from what the pop sensation is used to doing. But with that buff bod, we’re pretty he’ll be able to pull off the whole athletic-teenager bit.

Are you excited to hear that Justin will be starring in a new film? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

1. angelina911 says:

i think justin will be a good actor he can do anything

2. melody says:

I’m so exited yeay Justin he is going to be awsome cause hes just so talented and I’m a Belieber forever and always

3. Bri says:

I hope Justin can make his schedule work. I’m not s big belieber but I do love Justin and his music.

4. Marie says:

Thanks! Now I know what movie NOT to go see :)

I’m not a fan of his

6. HannahBieber says:

Im so excited for this! 2012-2013 are probably the best years in him and his beleibers! Beleive tour, Beleive Album, this movie, and just much more! CANT WAITTTT. Love ya Justin!

7. OMG Im super excited!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see him on the big screen!

8. angela says:

Yeah I’m excited!!! I love him! And seeing him in a movie would be awesome!!

9. Arabelle28 says:

OMG!

10. loveselenagomez says:

1. i love you justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2.i am gonna watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!