Harry Called Taylor His “Celeb Crush” in October!

December 4, 2012

Getty Images

By now, Directioners and Swifties everywhere are aware of the budding romance between Harry Styles and Taylor Swift. They made a big stir when they hit Central Park together in New York City, but they really got people talking after they were spotted holding hands last night after One Direction performed at the Jingle Ball. The relationship might be shocking for some fans, but others saw it coming a mile away. One of the biggest clues that Haylor was going to happen? Harry admitted in his October interview for the November issue of Seventeen magazine that Taylor was his celeb crush. And then he kind of gushed about her.

“[Taylor]‘s a really lovely girl. Honestly, she couldn’t be a sweeter person. She’s a great girl and she’s extremely talented,” he said. “She’s one of those people you meet [who's] genuinely a nice person. Some people you meet and they are not as nice as you make them out to be, but she’s one of those people who’s really just amazing.”

Did YOU see Haylor coming? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

1. Emilykb20 says:

Oh yeah

2. natalie says:

lol i wrote before but i was just reading the comments… and yeah! what happend to not dating someone becasue he will hurt the fans??? But, im on harrys side right on this one… You can’t just not have a relationship cuz your fans don’t want tyou too, we can’t controll his life! but on the other hand, i love taylor, but i dont like her love life. I don’t want harry to get hurt when she brakes up with him (if she does and she probs will…) But harrys gonna fall in love with taylor, and once she be=raks up with him he will be HEARTBROKEN! im not sure if this will happen… But knowing the past… it might… Other then that,TAYOR UR AWESOME! AND HARRY UR THE BOMB!!!!

3. natalie says:

This sounds selfish, I know.. but i dont want them to date!!!!!! one becuase like, I LOVE YOU! But the most important… number two: Taylor Swift always dates a guy, then when they brake up, she will write a song about it! I don’t want them to date!NO!! COME ON HARRY, choose the right girl! I actually rather you don’t cuz ya know.. i love you!!!! but yeah, Even if ur dating someone i still want the best for you. Im sure other loyal directions agree too! :)

I actually never saw them coming. I didn’t think they would actually date.

5. vivian2000 says:

I totally agree with Emily_Simmons1D 110%! I mean, Taylor dates a guy, breaks up, gets mad/sad, writes a song then dates his best friend or cousin! And also, she may just be dating Harry to get more poularity by getting in the headlines as “TSYLOR SWIFT AND HARRY STLYES ARE A COUPLE” or just to write another smashing successful song. I mean I really like Taylor Swift but just not her love life. And also she is 23 or 22 or is it 26… Anyway she dates guys that are WAAAAAY too young for her, this may be the case for Harry and her. Also, this was a HUGE shocker for me when I read this. Sorry Harry, but I just think this girl will break your heart.

6. brooklyn says:

Noooooooo I don’t want them to date I like them seperetly better than together!

7. Emily_Simmons1D says:

They are not a good couple. I rater him date someone better. I know he can find someone better than her. All she does is breaks up with a guy and then writes a hit single about it. I don’t want Harry hurt. Also remember when Harry said he wouldn’t date anyone because it would hurt the fans? What happened to that? I mean really. I love Harry and I want him to be happy but Taylor is just not the right person. I am just saying my opinion. Harry could honestly do better. Sorry Taylor. I’m not trying to be rude. Love you Harry!!

8. 2goodforu says:

my moms car ran out of gas so she had to go get some more at the gas station

9. mpluvstaylorswift says:

that is so cool great couple duh

10. Ava says:

Sweet, first comment!

Anyway, yeah, I totally saw that coming. I just don’t think that they’re compatible. I really like Taylor and I really LOVE Harry, but if they suddenly break up and Taylor writes a new hit single about him, I don’t want him to be hurt because he’s my celeb crush!!! No offense Taylor, I love your songs, but some of them are so, well, mean! But if Harry is happy, then I’m happy.