Happy Birthday, Taylor Swift!

December 13, 2012

Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images

It’s time to wish a super giant happy birthday to none other than Taylor Swift! Her days being “22″ might be over, but we can’t wait to hear the songs 23 inspires. Leave Tay some love in the comments!

Tags: ,

1. mileycyrusfan says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i wonder how she will celebrate her b~day but i bet it will be with harry styles!

p.s (first comment)!

2. monique says:

Love u and happy birthday!

3. Rachel says:

Happy Birthday, Taylor!

4. loveTaylor swift :) says:

OMG she was like 18 yesterday (not really) but still. I Love You Taylor you are my IDOL!!!!!! Have a great day :)
    HAPPY 23, BIRTHDAY!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your #1 fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Miss Horan says:

Happy Birthday Taylor you are awesome have fun on your special day x

6. happy birth-day taylor hope harry take u out somewhere love u guys

7. Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!!! I love you so much! I think you’re an amazing Singer and person! Some day I want to be just like you. I hope your birthday is really special! Love your Biggest Fan, Abbygail.

8. paigeluvstaylorswift says:

oh my gosh I love you taylor swift!!!!!!! iam like your nuber one fan! Happy birthday!!!!! I wonder what she is doing for her birthday?

9. Louis4Ever says:

Happy Birthday, Tay! Love you! :* Ha ha, it’s my b-day tomorrow! Funny! ;)

10. kayla says:

Happy birthday tay. love your songs especially we are never getting back together and i knew you were trouble. What i love about the songs is i can relate to them. cant wait for more music. hope you have a great day.