EXCLUSIVE – Harry’s A True Gentleman: We Have Proof!

December 26, 2012

Hey, readers! Reporter Megan here. We get so many emails everyday asking us what 1D are REALLY like when the cameras are off. Well, I’m here to share a little secret with you! Harry Styles might have a little bit of a bad-boy reputation, but he’s actually a total gentleman. How do I know? Well, on my latest trip to New York City with 1D, the guys and I snapped the pic that you see above (that’s me, Megan, with the guys). When I arrived at 1D’s hotel, the boys were all sitting down in their chairs for the interview. But when I hopped in to take a photo with them, Harry stood up and insisted I sit down in his seat. I told Harry it was no big deal and I could totally stand for the photo, but he said, “No, please sit. I’ll stand.” Such a gentleman, right? The guys are always SO polite every time I see them (and luckily for us, we see them a lot!). They’re the biggest stars in the world right now, but these five guys haven’t changed a bit since I met them for the first time over a year ago!

Tell Us: This holiday season, which 1D boy do YOU wish would take you on a date and act like a gentleman? Tell us in the comment section below.

Tags: , ,

1. Julia says:

Harry…he’s so cute. But He’s ment for Taylor. Tarry anyone?

2. mileycyrusno1fan says:

yah! julia! but i really hope that this love will last!

Harry! <3

4. Lisette says:

I would want Liam because he is a total sweetheart!

5. melody says:

I would want Harry yeah I LOVE ALL THE BOYS but Harry’s special to me

6. Vashappenin?! says:

ZAYN! he’s so freakin’ hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

7. SonyaLuvHarry says:

He is a SWEET gentleman, but his NEW tattoo was NOT cool. But i STILL love you, Harry :)

8. 1Dashleypayne says:

b*tches back of please liam is mine and Only will be mine !!! HE IS SO SWEET !!

9. Emilykb20 says:

Niall

10. I would pick nial. He’s hot!he would be the perfect father and husband. Be their for my kids first day of school help them with math home work be involved with their lives. Some people don’t have that they live with parents who don’t love them or notise them. Nial and I would make a promise to our children that they would always. Be loved and cherished in the world. To the children who are not that lucky God bless and hang in their!