Demi: “I Knew Acting Was My Destiny!”

December 4, 2012

Get More:
Demi Lovato, Music News

Demi Lovato is one of the most inspirational celebs ever. The former Disney darling has been through so much during her 20 years, and we couldn’t be more proud of her. She’s been through some super-rough times, but she came back with a big smile and an even bigger career boost with her music and judge gig on the X Factor.

In MTV’s new documentary series, This is How I Made IT, Demi dishes on her struggles with fame and how her fans were a huge help during her recovery! Demi also admits that she never gave up on acting, because she knew from a super young age that it was what she was meant to do.

“From a very young age I always wanted to be onstage and I just knew that it was my destiny. I wanted to be the next Shirley Temple,” Demi said.

Check out the video above and get inspired!

What do YOU think? Are you a Lovatic? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Demi is an amazing actress and singer!

2. GigisBFFL says:

first comment! yay! i lke your hair best in that redish brown color…:::)

3. Hannah says:

Demi is BAD at acting, singing, judging, and beauty!

4. Emilykb20 says:

Demi’s beautiful!Totally!

5. I love One Direction says:

@Hannah well that was kind of rude to day. Sure she’s not the best judge, but can YOU sing or act better than her?

6. msteejaypotter says:

DEMI, PLEASE GO BACK TO SONNY WITH A CHANCE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :((

7. anita says:

Demi is such an amazing role model and she deserved everything she accomplished this year!! I’m so proud of her<3 :')
    True Inspiration!!

8. Kiara says:

Im a super LOVATIC!!! :)<3333333 she's beautiful,talented,and amazing strong!!!!!! Love her so much!

9. Toms Outlet says:

Hi, I read your blog named “BOP and Tiger Beat Online » Demi: “I Knew Acting Was My Destiny!”” like very week. Your writing style is awesome, keep it up! And you can look our website about [url=http://xjgl.mnkjxy.com/toms.html]Toms Outlet[/url].