Austin Mahone Dishes on All-New Album!

December 10, 2012

Getty Images

Mahomies, you’ll definitely want to add Austin Mahone‘s new album to your wish list. The singer is hoping for his album to come out before the end of this year! The songs will include his hit tune “Say Somethin,” along with his latest single, “Say You’re Just a Friend” featuring rapper Flo-Rida. Austin recently dished on what the other songs in the album will sound like.

“I’m getting pressure from my fans and I’m still working on it, but the sound is going to be like ‘Say Somethin’- happy, upbeat,” Austin said. “I’m also going to have some ballads on there, maybe a couple urban songs, more R&B. But it’s basically going to be mostly like ‘Say Somethin.’”

We can’t wait to hear it! With all the success he’s had with his last two singles, there’s nowhere to go for this artist but up.

Are you excited for Austin’s new album? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

1. Hallie says:

I am a rookie mahonie. He rocks! So excited!

2. mrs zayn says:

taylor and harry are great together

Eh, I’m not a big fan of his music.

4. Emilykb20 says:

Oh yeah!

Totally! My friend is a Mahomie! She’ll be totally excited too! ;)

6. elyssv31 says:

I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.I wish there were more articles about Bridgit Thorne in Tiger Beat.

7. Jill says:

TOTALLY! IM THE BIGGEST MAHOMIE EVER!!! I LOVE HIM SOSOSO MUCH!!! MAE CONTESTS TO MET HIM!!!

8. maya says:

OHHHHHH EMMMM GEEEEEEEE i’m the BIGGEST mahomie everr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i sooooooooo can’t wait for his first album to come out!!!!!!!!!!!yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!i will always love you austin <3 <3

9. maya says:

AUSTIN IS THE BEST

10. shav says:

Austin is great like some of his songs Peace:)