2012 Best Red Carpet Poses

December 27, 2012

Check out our roundup of some of the best red carpet poses of this year!

Classic & Glamorous: Selena Gomez

Getty Images

Selena looks classy with one leg crossed in front of the other. She adds a little sass to her look with her hand on her hip!

Silly: Jennette McCurdy

Getty Images

LOL! Jennette strikes a super goofy pose to make her fans LOL. We love it!

Cute & Sweet: Ariana Grande

Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images

Ariana pops her foot and gives a curtsey for the crowd. She’s such a cutie pie!

The “Look Behind” Lea Michele

Getty Images

Lea glances over her shoulder to show off the back of her beautiful dress — and her killer heels!

Full-on Sass: Demi Lovato

Getty Images

Demi looks like she owns the world with both hands on her hips and a punch of red lipstick.

Tags: , , , , ,

Oh this is hard it’s between Ariana, Selena and Demi. After all Ari is my girl crush and fav style icon. Sel is my fav style icon. And Demi I have a lil tiny girl crush on her :)

2. gurllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll says:

i say demi is my fave but selena looks awesome and ariana is so cute

3. gurllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll says:

wiat wnone of them are on the RED carpet hahahahahahahahahahahaha

4. My favorite board game is twister cuz there is no way you Cant have fun its amazayn my other favorite game is temple run its really addicting Bet you Cant Beat my High score 11,500,002 wish everyone good luck Hope i win.

5. ccheyanne fisher says:

I love denies pose she rocks it!!! Exzacly like she’s on stage she owns the world. Also check what what she did for new town ct so nice.PS do.t listen to Hanna’s comments.

6. I didnt mean to put that comment i got messed up sorry about that. but i like ariannas look better.

7. mileycyrusno1fan says:

i love selena, jenette and demi s poses! they are SO GREAT! i pose in pictures more like demi, not the exact same! but closer to demi! but most of the times, i goof off in pics with my brothers!

8. kyriaki-i says:

demi lovato!

9. Logan.lover1 says:

Ariana isn’t popping her foot or giving a curtsey lol She’s still pretty though :)

10. StarGirl12 says:

I love Jennette’s dress! It is amazing! Jennette!