1D Scoop: Are Liam and Danielle Back Together?

December 3, 2012

Splash News

Directioners have been so busy freaking out over that Haylor zoo date that they may have missed yet another 1D romance update! One Direction is in New York City, and a certain on-again, off-again couple were spotted holding hands: Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer!

The couple were apparently strolling hand-in-hand in the Big Apple. Neither of them have admitted that this means they’re back together. Liam and Danielle called it quits in the fall, and some guessed it was because of distance. Could the date in NYC mean a reunion?

What do YOU think? Is Niall soon to be the only single 1D boy left? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

1. one direction lover girl says:

harry styles and taylor swift are not dating. liam and danielle should get back together.

2. cupcake5 says:

Liam should get back together they were so cute!!!!!!!

3. Sierra Malik says:

I dont want them 2 get back together cuz danielle broke Liams heart but… what ever makes Liam happy! 1D forever!!!

4. Sierra Malik says:

NOOOOOOO!!! Niall shouldnt b the only single 1!!! but if he is CALL ME NIALL!!!!!<3

5. me says:

no cuz harry is a single pringle

6. SonyaLuvHarry says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARRY
    HE SHOULD BE SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. SonyaLuvHarry says:

LIAM, SONTRA LOVES YOU <3

8. Eleanor Calder says:

I think they should get back together! I missed Payzer sooooo much! And Harry and taylor aren’t really a good couple. I mean she’s tall and he’s not tht tall, but whatever makes them happy! :) And then I totally adore Louis and Eleanor! :)

9. Sydney Mucci says:

well i think Niall will find someone eventually and Liam and Danielle should not get back together because she broke his heart and that is just plain rude and i think harry and Taylor make a good couple because they are cute together but i definatly agree that he could do better than that

10. I don’t know that girl Liam was dating before, but I think she’s pretty. Niall is the only boy in One Direction. I want to date him. I’m torn between these two British boys.