1D on Love and Heartbreak!

December 18, 2012

1D have had a great year in 2012. In the Jan/Feb issue of Tiger Beat, we have some highlights from their craziest week in America yet, plus SUPER EXCLUSIVE stories straight from the guys about their biggest loves and heartbreaks!

Tags: ,

1. DestinyJcollie says:

im screaming I LOVE ONE DIRECTION

2. maia madden says:

I am in Luv!purrrrrfect pic o the guys!

3. mileycyrusno.1fan says:

good to know

4. mileycyrusno.1fan says:

ya know, my first impression of each one of them after i knew exactly who they were from my friends was:

louis: kind and funny! he really cracks a person!
    harry: innocent, can get hyper active sometimes but most of the time he just stands and stares at his friends get silly and funny!
    liam: he seemed funny but know he seems serious and direct.
    naill: innocent and fun loving!
    zayn: he is mysterious like a puzzle! he is cool too! he kind of has a different look from the rest!

but this is just my opinion guys!

5. ice princess says:

who the heck eats carrots>>>>>but still is blind>>>>(my brother)

6. nikkirulezz123 says:

Close your mouth, think of a famous singer. Then post this on two more groups, then check your voice!

7. Brittany says:

@mileycyrusno.1fan Your opinions about 1D are real close to mine!! My friends laugh when they see Niall now cause when I first saw him I was like “WHO’S THAT HOTTIE-MA-CODIE?”So now they laugh at me and I still laugh when I see him ROFL :) :P

8. Isabella says:

Cool I can’t wait

9. shiza says:

I can’t hardly wait to buy the Jan/Feb issues!hope harry will tell his breakup!^_^

10. christina malik1D says:

I love zaynn more than every one…I will marry him….