Taylor and Harry Caught Wearing the Same Necklace!

November 8, 2012

Cosmo

When Taylor Swift’s new CD Red came out, we all immediately started guessing which songs were about her famous ex-boyfriends. John Mayer? Jake Gyllenhaal? Conor Kennedy? Then, we added another possible name to that list when we heard about Tay’s reported romantic fling with One Direction hottie Harry Styles!

Rumor has it, Harry and Taylor had a short-lived crush, but she ended things after she caught him kissing another girl.

We’ve found across another piece to Tay’s latest love puzzle: she and Harry have been spotted wearing the same necklace! Harry’s had one for a while, but he reportedly gave Taylor a necklace just like it, which has a pretty silver airplane-shaped pendant. It symbolizes their time together and how their fling was like a paper airplane: it just glided through the sky.

Super corny? Yes. Also super adorable? Double yes.

Need the photographic proof? We spotted Harry sporting the necklace for his December 2012 British Cosmopolitan photo shoot. Taylor? Well, she was snapped wearing the necklace in Paris…TODAY (see the pic below).

Taylor Swift

Do YOU think these two could ever become an official couple? Or will they never (ever) get back together? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.

2. ILoveMyHorse says:

I agree with dancingqueen219.

I don’t think they’ll never be an item

4. Nialls Pizza says:

GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP NOT ALWAYS TRUE! Just saying, but this stuff is like 50% true… It’s never 100%…

5. one dream one direction says:

i dont they will last as long as the others

6. KissesfromHarryStyles says:

No offense, but I don’t like Taylor Swift and its probably a coincidence, what dancingqueen219 said. And NO. They will NEVER be an “item”. Outie…

7. Rochelle says:

It probably just is a coincidence. I hate it when all these websites majorly over exaggerate everything!!

8. buca112 says:

in my opinion i think they could be a couple…they both have a charm that everyone can be in love with! so i think they could be a couple…it would be soooooo cool!!! (:

9. natashaluvrain says:

I think they would be cute… But I don’t think they were ever together.

10. Harry and Taylor wearing the same necklace? That’s totally cute and no-so cliche (not to mention awkward!). I can’t let that happen! I don’t think they are compatible at all!!!!