Spend the Day with Justin!

November 6, 2012

We spent all day with Justin Bieber at our recent photo shoot and we are sharing every last behind-the-scenes detail – ONLY in December Tiger Beat!

Tags: ,

1. angelwow21 says:

OMG!!!! I would love love love to meet Justin Bieber. That would probably be the BEST day of my life:)

2. Kbiebz says:

Mee toooo

3. Hannah says:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. shelby says:

hi justin bieber hi my anme is shelby iam single i have on boyriend wolud you ilke to by my boy freind yes or no you pick i went to date you ps love shelby

I’m not a fan of him

6. Adele957 says:

I am a huge fan of Justin Beiber.He makes awesome music and his hair is really cool.It would be a dream come true to meet him I’d be SO HAPPY!!!!

7. chillyaly says:

I dnt really like Justin Bieber, But I would do anything to for my sis to meetr him. Can you guys[Tiger beat and Bop editors] have a spend the day with Justin Bieber contest because I really want my sis to meet Justin. I wanna do something for her that is sooooo AMAZINGGG that she would never forget.

8. Jeanelle says:

I’m a Belieber 4 life it would be my dream to meet him i want to meet him every night i dream of Meeting Justin and being the one less lonely girl but like i know never gonna happen because i live in Puerto Rico and even if Justin makes a Concert here i’m not gonna get to go because of the $$$ sooo plzzz i want to win:) (:

9. Na says:

I love Justin Bieber forever

10. Selena says:

I would luv to meet him I am a fan