Selena Responds to the Pic of Justin with Another Girl!

November 9, 2012

Twitter

Justin Bieber caused quite a stir when he was spotted hanging out with some Victoria’s Secret models – but especially one of the girls in particular. After meeting the models on Wednesday, Justin saw a Broadway show, The Lion King, with Barbara Palvin and his friend Lil’ Twist. Lil’ Twist posted a pic of Justin and Barbara is visible in the background. Even though Lil’ Twist deleted the tweet right away, Selena tweeted the picture herself and only said “……” with it. Some people are saying Sel is upset and wanted to prove to Justin that she saw the picture. What do you think?

Do you think Justin and Selena are headed for heartbreak? What do you think of her tweet? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

OMG!!! I hope Jelena will still be together!!

2. summer says:

I see absolutely nothin wrong wit this photo!! It loks totally innocent!! Everyone needs to chillax!!

3. summer says:

He hung out wit models, soo wat!! Its every guys dream whether already attached or not!! There’s noo proof that anything actually happened between justin and a model, or that model in particular.

4. Julieta says:

I HOPE THEY BREAK UP! Selena can do WAY better. Justin is just a player and an iditot thats why i HATE JB

I don’t think the picture was a big deal. Selena shouldn’t be upset because she’s just a friend of Justin’s. He can be friends with other girls.

6. belieber 4 ever says:

Omg she shouldn’t be Sooo jealous… its a totally innocent pic! Selena needs to chill out… love u Justin!!!!! <3

7. belieber 4 ever says:

Omg… its a totally innocent pic! And selena totally needs to chill…. Justin deserves better! I hope he dates Taylor… they’d be a cute couple. LOVE YA JUSTIN! <3

8. jojocatgirl says:

I’m a big fan of Selena, and I also think Justin is good guy. You know the saying that a picture is worth a thousand words? It’s true. But if Justin posted a pic of him and this girl kissing, it would be clear he was cheating on Selena. I don’t see a problem with this pic, because remember belibers, he is not married. Selena is not his wife, and he doesn’t have to commit to her every single day of the week. Don’t be hard on Selena, because you gotta remember she’s a girl, and girl’s worry if a guy will leave her. All I’m gonna say is, if Justin cares about Selena’s feelings, then he won’t even consider dating the girl.

9. 1D_TWluv says:

That pic is totally innocent…..but I love Jelena!!! so hope they don’t break up!!! love jelena!!!!!

10. Emilykb20 says: