Reader Soundoff: What Do YOU Think about Haylor?

November 27, 2012

Getty Images

Rumors have been flying faster than a paper airplane necklace that One Direction‘s Harry Styles and pop superstar Taylor Swift are headed in a love direction. Who would have thought they’d pair up after the speculation that her rockin’ song about a bad boy heartbreak, “I Knew You Were Trouble,” was about none other than Harry himself? Directioners and Swifties alike have reacted with shock and strong opinions, but we’re dying to know what YOU think. Do you think Harry and Taylor are dating? Do you think they SHOULD date? And if they do, will Directioners accept Tay?

Sound off in the comments and YOUR opinion could show up in a future issue of BOP!

Tags: , , ,

I don’t think they’re going to last because it’s a long distance relationship since Harry lives in the UK and Taylor lives in the US, and also Harry’s fans are giving Taylor so much hate and threats that I don’t think she’ll be able to take anymore.

2. 1Directioner4eva says:

I think it should be Tarry

3. Lindsey says:

No honestly they wouldn’t be a cute couple! And like people have said before if they break up taylors just gonna write a song about him like she does with every guy she dates.

4. kittylove says:

Sounds super cute to me :) 2 cool people all wrapped up in a bundle of awesome!

5. Mariska says:

Harry Styles should not date Taylor Swift. They would just break up and Taylor would end up writing a love song about Harry, like ‘Back to December’ or ‘We are never getting back together’. I don’t want to see Harry’s heart broken. :/

6. Barbara says:

“Haylor” don’t exist! I’m really sorry, but I don’t like Taylor and Harry together! If he likes her, thats fine! ((: xx

7. zendaya bella thorne says:

i love taylor and 1d sopoo i toat think the should dat and she prob wrote that song because she loves him

8. nkkk says:

yeah they should date. I love them both but they both kind of seem like players. and if they break up it will just be another hit album for her and he’ll still be good old harry and shake it off. So its not a big deal.

9. avuke19 says:

as much as i love taylor and her music (i mean no offense to anyone including her
    ) SHE IS GOING TO CRUSH THAT SWEET BOY’S HEART! </3

10. Hannah says:

Noooo! She already wrote one song about him, bad enough she will write another one!