Niall Flirting with Selena Gomez?

November 20, 2012

Getty Images

One Direction singer Niall recently announced that he’s looking for a cute American girlfriend and Selena Gomez, one of the cutest girls out there, is newly single. A little flirting between the two was bound to happen!

According to a source from The Daily News, Niall has started to make the moves on Sel – online, at least.

“They’ve been chatting each other on her private Facebook account and [they] text each other,” the source said. “There’s a real spark between them. They both lead busy lives but Selena would love to get together with Niall the next time they’re in the same country.”

This definitely sounds a little familiar – remember when he flirted over Skype with Demi Lovato? The two have confirmed they’re just friends, but could Sel be interested in something more than friendship with Niall?

We can imagine how this can get a little complicated. Niall is a close pal of Justin Bieber, and Justin and Sel only split up a couple of weeks ago. We’re not sure we believe this rumor quite yet, but we do love both of these cuties, so there are worse couples we could imagine.

Do you think Niall and Selena would make a cute couple? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

1. princess1348 says:

Yay first comment!!!but staying on subject i think yhey would be soooo cute…. ❤❤🎀👍😊😃

No not really I think she should stick with Justin

3. onedirectionlover24909 says:

omg well i think jb is not going to like that bz niall and jb are friends

4. Carla♥ says:

I like the couple because they are both my idols. But I don’t think Niall would do that to Justin. Because Niall looks up to Justin, and I don’t think he’d wanna flirt Selena up. JELENA FOREVER♥

5. haliartsy says:

Niall loves Justin Bieber. I think they would be a cute couple but what happened to Demi Niall? (I <3 Niall ;) )

6. NIALLFOREVER! says:

I LOVE NIALL BUT I WANT HIM SOMEONE WHO IS A GOOD INFLUENCE ON HIM DEMI NO OFFENSE BUT I THINK SELENA IS A BETTER INFLUENCE AND I THINK NIALL WOULD BE BETTER THAN JUSTIN I THINK

7. Jada says:

i think she should be with greg silken

8. Hannah says:

GO FOR HIM SELENA, SHOW DEMI SHE’S AN UGLY UNLOVED DOG AND SHOW JUSTIN HE’S NOTHING, AND THAT HE’S A DOG TOO!

I don’t picture them together at all.

10. sofia cannon says:

I totally think they’d make a GREAT couple!Plus,that would totally cut things of with justin!i definentally <3 j.b.,but they were NOT a good couple.