Justin and Selena: SPLIT

November 10, 2012

David Livingston/Getty Images

Bad new, Jelena fans: Justin and Selena have split. According to E! News, the too-cute couple actually called it quits a week ago (so, you know, BEFORE Justin’s recent Broadway outing with a model).

E!’s source said the cause of the break up was a Hollywood standby: Distance. “Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship,” the source said.

Were you surprised by the news of the breakup? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

1. Macartney Wyatt says:

It looks like he made her cry! I love Justin and Selena but I love Selena WAY more!!! Please tell me she’s not crying!

2. Niallerfanforevahh says:

:( Poor Selena! She can find another guy, and maybe even go back to him when their schedules clear up!

3. smileyface10 says:

I’m gonna miss jelena I wish they would still be together Rip jelena

4. savvy101 says:

omn!!im gonna cry….i loved them together!poor selena i love you and hope you keep going forward!I LOVE YOU SEL!I LOVE YOU JB!

5. directional4life says:

Why i was a jelena fan

Yes I was totally shocked!!! I loved Jelena so much! :( :’(

7. bieberlover says:

aww well now our idiols would be more different now

8. hbgirl2001 says:

I didn’t like Jelena at all. I used to LOVE Selena Gomez, but when she started dating Justin I stopped LOVEing her.

9. pandaluv2727 says:

I feel sooooo sorry for Selena, but Justin isn’t my fave person ever. Now I dislike Justin even more than i used to, he doesn’t even look upset!

10. luvliam says:

Close your mouth and think of a famous singer. Post this to two other pages and listen to your voice.