Happy Thanksgiving from BOP & Tiger Beat!

November 22, 2012

Neilson Barnard/Getty Images for Nickelodeon

Happy Thanksgiving from BOP & Tiger Beat! Tell us what YOU’RE thankful for in the comments!

1. First to comment and happy thanks giving to eveyone

2. LRS112299 says:

I am thankful for my family and friends! Happy Thanksgiving an it’s also my 13th birthday

I’m thankful for my friends, pets, and family LOL :)

4. haliartsy says:

Thankful for my family and 1 Direction :) <3

5. ElleLuvsBTR says:

I’m thankful for my health, my family, and my healthy 12-year-old-cat. I’m also thankful for Big Time Rush!

6. I love One Direction says:

One Direction!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah and my family,friends,and food. And One Direction.

7. vashappeninuk says:

im thankful for my famiy even thought we fought a lot

8. Jordan6201 says:

I’m thankful for my Aunt because it’s her birthday today (that happens most years! It always falls on Thanksgiving!), my family, friends, Big Time Rush and my fish, Vinny who is the cutest fish in the entire universe! Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! Who’s watching the parade??? What about that performance by Jennette McCurdy!! So great!! Happy birthday LRS112299!

9. nialler lover says:

im thankful for Liam Payne, Niall horan, zayn malik, louis the tommo tomlinson, and harry styles

10. 1D_TWluv says:

I am thankful for having amazing friends, family, and the TWFanmily…..TWFanmily always makes me feel better and we care for each other like we are an actual family…We care about our boys, The WANTED, but we also care about each other….Happy Thanksgiving!!