EXCLUSIVE: Behind-the-Scenes at BTR’s Season Four Gallery Shoot!

November 16, 2012

The boys of Big Time Rush invited only BOP and Tiger Beat to spend the day with them on the set of their all-new gallery shoot for season four of their hit show. We had SO much fun! We can’t wait to share more details and the new gallery shots with you soon, but in the meantime, check out this EXCLUSIVE, behind-the-scenes video we’ve put together for your viewing pleasure. You’ll feel like you were really there as Logan Henderson, James Maslow, Carlos Pena and Kendall Schmidt posed for their super cool shots!

Psst! Take a peek inside the boys’ private dressing room below!

Are YOU excited to check out the boys’ new photos? Will you be tuning into season 4? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , , , ,

They’re so hot!

2. bigtimerushandkendallschmidtandrosslynch/r5#1fangirl says:

I 1000000000000000000000000% AGREE WITH dancingqueen219
    JAMES HAS A NEW HAIR CUT
    KENDALL IS THE HOTTEST

3. Emilykb20 says:

Totally!Yessssssss!

Totally!

5. NaviAlya says:

Love them!

6. krisy says:

Thats awesome :) love thse guys! Now can we PLEASE see more BTR (and not soooooo much 1D in your magazines??? Not everyone likes 1D..believe it or not…and if this trend continues yoh will have to change your name to 1D Magazine because thats all you ever talk about.

7. IZzy says:

I LOVS BTR! these guys are super talented actors AND singers! They can do it all :) will definately bw watching season 4…AND HOPEFULLY sesson 5..6…7…8…and cant wait for album 3 AND hopefully another concert tour!

8. Stacy says:

Logan is amazingly HOT!!!!!!

9. BTRCodybabe says:

I LOOOOOOOOOVE BTR! I would really like to see more BTR and less 1D in your magazine <3 James is my favorite :)

10. Melly says:

Big Time Rush is amazingly talented and awesome :) These guys are super role models, awesome to their fans and really care about their music and show. Of course I’ll be watching Season 4!!

Can’t wait for their 3rd album! Wish main stream radio would give them more play and wish they could be recognized for their talent…also wish teen magazines would give them more coverage and remember that readers like all kinds of groups…and not just the one that they always seem to talk about.

I mean, have you LOOKED at your covers for like the past 6 months? Have you even considered having someone on the cover BESIDES 1D??? I totally skip by your magazine each month now because I’m sure BTR won’t be in it and I’m not wasting my money on it just to read even more boring stuff about 1D. Truthfully, I haven’t even bothered with your magazine until today, when you Tweeted about BTR.