EXCLUSIVE: AwesomenessTV’s BOP Report

November 24, 2012

We have the EXCLUSIVE premiere of the newest episode of AwesomenessTV‘s BOP Report. We’ve teamed up with the people at AwesomenessTV for this special series and we’re super excited about it. Plus, you’ll get special sneak peeks at posts coming up over the weekend on our blog AND stories in the latest issues of the magazines! Check out this week’s video and tell us what you think!

Did you love the video? What was your favorite thing about it? What do you want to see more of in next week’s BOP Report? Sound off in comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

I never imagined Taylor Swift and Harry Styles together.

2. Ava says:

All of it, but especially the part about “Tarry” and Kylie and Kendall Jenner!

3. dare2love1D says:

man now i wont like taylor swift cause when they break up she will right a song about him!

4. Directioner216 says:

If Taylor Swift and Harry are dating, then I hope Taylor doesnt write a bad song about him. In next weeks report, there should be more about 1D :)

5. Emily leonard says:

SHE’S.WITH.CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6. princess2010 says:

dear tiger beat its peppermint i cant even beleive taylor thattaylor would write a bad song about harry styles if they ever breakup i mean maybe they werent meant for eachother its karma the universe does whatthe universe wants taylor dont make me hate you i mean we have the same name byt mmine is taelor so dnt even thnk bout writing a bad song

OMG!!! I can’t wait for Kendall and Kylie’s fashion line! It’s a must-have! BTW, I don’t think Harry and T-Swift would make a good couple. Taylor should stay single for a while and I hope Jelena are back on!

8. Sprousegirl says:

I hope Taylor doesn’t write a song about Harry.

My little sister is already jealous of them.

9. KissesfromHarryStyles says:

Okay, let’s get this STRAIGHT.

1.) Taylor Swift ALREADY BROKE UP WITH CONNOR KENNEDY!
    2.) Harry and Taylor will never be a good couple.
    3.) LET’S ALL HOPE JELENA ARE STILL TOGETHER!!!
    4.) I don’t really care that the two Kardashians(Jenner) have a new fashion line.

10. Mrs.Niall Horan says:

If Taylor and Harry were dating my friend will be so mad she is actully mad right now :\