EXCLUSIVE: AwesomenessTV’s BOP Report

November 9, 2012

We have the EXCLUSIVE premiere of the very first episode of AwesomenessTV‘s BOP Report. The people at AwesomenessTV have teamed up with us for this special new series and we’re super excited about it. Plus, you’ll get special sneak peeks at posts coming up over the weekend on our blog AND stories in the latest issues of the magazines! Check out this week’s video and tell us what you think!

Did you love the video? What was your favorite thing about it? What do you want to see more of in next week’s BOP Report? Sound off in comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , ,

I loved the video! I liked her oh-so adorable pup! More Jelena news!!

2. Catherine says:

Cool

Zayn’s new puppy is so cute!

4. Ava says:

I totally loved it!

My fave part was either the part about the 1D dog(they should name it 1D-for 1 dog!) or the the fashion essential part(I’d rock a knit sweater with colored jeans,boots, and a scarf).

I’d like to see more about T-Swift and Carly Rae Jepsen!

Thanks!!!

5. luvliam says:

Zayn should name his new puppy Max! I know it’s a normal name but i just luv that name for dogs!!!

6. toriastringer says:

1d, you are amazayn, so ridiclouisly awesome exeptioniall un liam and haharryous

7. waterdrop97 says:

Oh My Gosh! I love Awesomeness TV, because they have awesome shows!!! :)

8. Fahima says:

I LOVE AWESOMENESS TV lolll this girl is jokes!!!! Are Jelena breaking up?????? Are Big Time Rush going to make a perfume????? And… I’m Obviously looking forward to breaking dawn part 2 …. And finally, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ZĂ€YNS PUPPY……….

9. Emilykb20 says:

Yes!Niall getting his braces off!More jelena news!