Ariana Grande: Back to Brunette!

November 21, 2012

Twitter

Say farewell to Ariana Grande‘s famous red locks! One of our favorite redheads is now a brunette! Ariana has been hinting on Twitter about trying out a new look, and she finally debuted her newly dyed hair when she tweeted this adorable pic.

So far, we have to say we’re loving it. We might need to get a little more used to it, though. Ariana’s red hair was so exciting and unique, but she still looks gorgeous in brown. Maybe the Nickelodeon star is trying out a new look to go with her new upcoming album?

What do you think of Ariana Grande’s new hair? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

1. Jordan6201 says:

I agree with Ariana Grande’s biggest Arianator. She’s right. If you are a true Arianator, you would love her for who she is. Sure, I miss her red hair a lot but she’s gorgeous no matter what she tries to do, even if her hair is blue, white or black! She’s gorgeous! After all, she is naturally a brunette anyways! Love you Ariana! You look so pretty!

2. farah_bieber2000 says:

I loved her red hair! but change is good she looks pretty anyway

3. Ariana Grande's biggest Arianator says:

All of you guys who are saying “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Are not true Arianators. A true Arianator wouldn’t care. A true Arianator would be happy she’s happy and see she’s naturally beautiful <3 I love her no way she is. Because I am an Arianator till the end. Keep being fabulaous, gorgeous! Love you!

~Ariana Grande's biggest Arianator

4. Cutie face says:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I loved the red hair :(

5. MeLovinLouisandKendall says:

I’m already missing her red hair! But she’s pretty as a brunette, too!

6. iheartb says:

WHYYYYYY? YOU LOOKED SO MUCH BETTER WITH RED. I REALLY LIKE YOU ANYWAY.

7. dancemomsmegafan5 says:

AWWWWWW!!!!!! NOO!!! Her hair was WAY cuter before!! :’(

She still looks pretty to me! But I loved the red hair on her!

9. atziry says:

She can rock any hair color …… Her red hair was adorable and now we have brown witch is CUTE !! I LOVEĀ Ariana Grande <3

She still looks aww-dorable. Goodbye red locks, hello brown locks!! LOL :D