1D World Opens This Weekend in NYC!

November 14, 2012

Dave Hogan/Getty Images

Have you ever dreamed of one big megastore where you could shop for all kinds of awesome One Direction merch for hours and hours? Well, that dream is officially a real thing, beginning this Saturday. 1D World, a temporary retail store that sells all things 1D, is opening in New York City!

The store is set to meet your every One Direction shopping desire, from exclusive merchandise to fun prizes. Another 1D World opened in Chicago, and it was so successful that it only made sense to make another store in the Big Apple! Like we said, it’s only there for a limited time, so start planning those NYC vacays now!

What do YOU think? Would you travel to NYC to go to 1D World? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

1. Hannah says:

How long will it be there?

2. I love One Direction says:

I knew about this I wish I could but I-I-I just can’t. :’(

I need to go this store now!

4. one dream one direction says:

I WANT TO GOOOOO….. BRING ONE TO VIRGINIA FOR ME PLEASE :)

5. One.Direction.Infection says:

I would….would you buy me tickets?

I wish I can go :(

7. GigisBFFL says:

THAT STORE SHOULD STAY THERE FOREVER!!! THANK GOODNESS I LIVE IN NYC! I WAS STUPID FOR LETTIN’ U GO, BUT I-I-I KNOW UR STILL DA 1!!!!! OMG IN LUV WIT TAKE ME HOME. Y DIDNT JB GET HIS OWN STORE? IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! NOW IM BACK AT UR DOOOOOR UR LOOKING AT ME UNSURE I SHUDDA SEEN IT B4! UR ALL I THINK ABOUT BABY! IN LUVVV! XD OMG ON ELLEN THESE 3 GIRLS GOT 2 PLAY THE FEEL AND GUESS CHALLENGE ABD THEY HAD 2 FEEL ALL OF THEM AND GUESS IF THEY WERE RIGHT! I WAS DYING WHEN NIALL JUMPED ON ZAYNS BACK! I THOUGHT ZAYN WAS ACTUALLY GONNA DROP HIM!ELLEN WAS SOOO FUNNY ON THAT EPISODE WHEN AMY WENT OUT AND ELLEN WAS TELLING HER WHAT TO SAY WITH THAT THING IN HER EAR AND SHE WAS AT MICHAELS TEACHING HOW TO MAKE ORNAMENTS! SHE KEPT SAYING THATS SWEET AND TRU AFTR EVERY PERSONS RESPONSE TO THEIR FAVE CHRISTMAS MEMORY AND THIS 1 WOMAN WAS LIKE OH U KNOW I DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS AND AMY GGOES “OH, THAT’S SWEET….AND TRU! THN SHE SED THAT SHE WAS GUNNA SPEND CHRISTMAS WITH HER HAMPSTERS AND SHE STARTED TO NAME ALL OF THEM BCUZ ELLEN WAS TELLING HER 2 GO ON THE FLOOR AND SHOW EVERYONE HOW HER HAMPSTERS EAT AND CRAWL UNDER THE TABLE! OHMAGHERD! U GUYS HAVVVVE 2 C IT!!!!!!! FOR 1D AND ELLEN!!!! OH AND IF U WANNA SEE HARRYS NEW TATTOO U CAN WATCH ELLEN OR IF U WANT TO SEE THEM SING LWWY, WMYB WATCH IT AND LIAM TOOK ONE OF THE GIRLS IN THE AUDIENCES FONE AND TOOK A PIC OF HIMSELF WITH IT AND THEN GAVE IT BACK 2 HER! AWWW….SWEET! ILY! ::)))

8. GigisBFFL says:

AND**

9. destinyhopecyrusfan says:

DIRECTIONERS! THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT! 1D Are Nominated For Categories In The “Peoples Choice Awards!” “Favorite Breakout Artist”, “Favorite Song (WMYB)”, “Favorite Album (Up All Night)”, And WE Are Nominated For Favorite Fan Following (Directioners)!” We Need To Get The Word Around! They Are Up Against People Like Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, And Selena Gomez! Re-Post This! Go Directioners!

10. directioner says: