Victorious Canceled!

August 10, 2012

Getty Images

When we heard that Ariana Grande would be joining Jennette McCurdy on a new show called Sam and Cat (a spinoff about their characters from iCarly and Victorious), we couldn’t help but wonder what was going on. Sure, we’ve known iCarly was ending for a while, but what about Victorious? What would the show be like without Cat?

Well, it looks like that won’t be an issue. Victoria Justice confirmed today that her hit show won’t be coming back for season four!

After Vic’s confirmation, her costar Ariana took to Twitter to talk to fans about the news. “Devastated and heartbroken at the news that Victorious won’t be renewed, but so thankful for this experience and the friendships I’ve made,” she tweeted. “Victorious not being renewed has NOTHING 2 do with Sam & Cat. I was planning on going back next year to shoot both shows. I was so excited!”

Looks like Sam and Cat had nothing to do with the cancellation!

What do you think about Victorious ending? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: , , , ,

1. cute21301 says:

this is sooooooooooooo very sad

2. r12g34p56 says:

nooooooooooooooooo.i love the show victorious.

3. pageturner says:

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I love Victorious! This is horrible! I’m now depressed. However, I wish the best for the intire cast. Love you guys! <3

4. Holly says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( i’m crying im so sad :( :( :( :( :( i’ll never forget you guys<3

5. buddy321916 says:

I love Victorious. Big fan of Victoria JusticeI miss couple of episodes but thats ok. I know that Victorious wont be on t.v. thats ok with me. But its still very shocking news.

6. katelynsimpson says:

NOOOOOO ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! THIS WAS THE BEST SHOW ON NICK! UGH.

7. tori says:

NO I LOVE VICTORIOUS can’t believe the show won’t be back.I’m going to start crying because that is the only reason why i watch NICK!There won’t be any more MAKE IT SHINE!I’m a big fan of victorious i even have the doll,locker,love their songs,and have an a count in there school page THE SLAP! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE TORI,CAT,JADE,TRINA,ANDRE,ROBBIE AND most of all BECK! Can’t believe i’m crying now!:( <3

8. OneDirectionLoverrrrrr says:

OMG Whyyyyy Come On Just Cause Cat Will Be On A Dif Show dont mean she needs to stop!

9. tori says:

can’t forget REX…I HATE HIM HE’S A CREEPING PUPPET

10. waterdrop97 says:

I can’t believe it’s going to end!!! I love that show so much!!!! I love the songs, the people, and the scenes!!! :)