Justin and Selena are Not Engaged!

April 23, 2012

London Entertainment/Splash News

Rumors mills kicked into high gear last week when people started speculating that Sel and Justin would be getting engaged soon. According to the Biebs’ management team, though, these rumors are definitely just rumors. While the too-cute teen couple may have been spotted jewelry shopping, they have no intentions of buying an engagement ring anytime soon. The two are happily in love, though — and we hope it lasts!

“I don’t know if I’m even the best boyfriend,” Justin shared in an interview with MTV News. “But I can give a few suggestions. I think being honest and patient, because girls can be tough sometimes, so you just got to be patient. That’s two. Forgive, and have fun, because it’s about having fun. Last one? Be faithful.”

Do YOU hope Jelena take their relationship to the next level anytime soon? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!

Tags: ,

Totally! I want Jelena 2 b happy 2gethr! :D

2. elizebeth says:

jelena are such a great couple

3. TaylorandGreysonforever says:

I’m not a huge fan of Justin but I love Selena I think they are a good couple!!

4. Adventure_TIme98 says:

Too young! but they r cute :) they shouldn’t rush into things, they should Just be happy being together <3

5. haley lacy says:

Im not a very big fan of jb but I think they are a cute couple My friend is though sometimes i cant stand it because she talks about him and shows me these videos it get annoying im just like i dont care but anyway there a really cute couple

6. emma says:

omg!!! i love you jb :) but im sad you taken :( xd

7. LITA says:

I DNT CARE WHO JUSTIN DATES OR THINK HES HOT BUT I AGREE WITH A FEW PEOPLE THEY REALLY YOUNG TO GET MARRIED AND I SERIOUSLY DONT KNO IF THEIR DATING FOR POPULARITY OR LOVE?WHAT EVS NO I DONT THINK THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED ANYTIME SOON!!!

<3 LITA/CARMEN:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

8. tigertadiler says:

Selena and Justin go good together but my friend will freak if she saw that picture and what I’m posting

9. tigertadiler says:

My friend is so in love with jb but will freak if she saw this picture

I honestly don’t think they’re gonna get married, but they are really cute together!