10 Reason Why We Love Glee!
February 5, 2012
It’s no secret that Glee is one of the most popular shows on television. It’s filled with music, drama, laughter and sometimes total insanity and that’s why we love it! But why do we think Glee is one of the best shows on television? Read on to find out!
10. Glee has had some great guest stars over the years. From Gwyneth Paltrow to Britney Spears to Jonathan Groff and now with an upcoming appearance by Ricky Martin, there are so many awesome people vying to be on the show! It’s so great to see some of our favorite older acts and newer names coming out and shining on as good a show as Glee!
9. We may not want to admit it, but we just adore the boys on the show. Guys like Finn and Blaine make our knees go weak as we sit down to watch a new episode. We love watching out for new heartthrobs on Glee!
8. The fashion on Glee is totally rad! Emma, Rachel and Quinn’s close are super vintage chic. We wish we could find clothes as cute as theirs! Their dresses and high heels are especially cute.
7. This show is filled with awesome dance routines! It is amazing how light everyone on the show is on their feet! It almost makes us want to get up and dance around our living rooms during an episode, and for some that is exactly what they do!
6. Generally we’re not very dramatic people here at BOP & Tiger Beat, but we love a little drama on TV! Glee is filled with the drama we need after a long day at school!
5. There are so many awesome themed episodes on Glee! They have devoted entire shows to Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga! The next episode will actually be a latino-themed music episode! Glee is so innovative with themes, we just love it!
4. Glee is absolutely laugh out loud funny. Sue Sylvester is worth busting a gut over whenever she delivers her lines! Her scenes with Will are some of the best of the show!
3. One of the best things about Glee is that it is all about the underdog! For everyone who grew up not being the most popular in school, this is a show that tells us that it’s okay to be different because everyone is special and awesome in their own way, just like the New Directions!
2. Glee tackles a lot of social issues and it does it with such class! We love that this show brings awareness to the public about important topics.
1. Lastly, some of the best songs have been featured on Glee! The show is filled with tunes from Broadway musicals and modern pop hit records and every song is arranged so well! We can’t help but love every musical performance on the show.
What is YOUR favorite thing about Glee? Can you make your own Top Ten? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!