One Direction Are Touring With Big Time Rush!

November 9, 2011

Dave Hogan/Getty Images

As we told you earlier, spring’s hottest tour has just been announced. Big Time Rush spilled that they’re hitting arenas all over America this spring on their “Better with U” tour. It starts February 17 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Click here for all tour dates!

As if BTR touring the country isn’t enough, BOP and Tiger Beat confirm that super-hot British/Irish group One Direction will join BTR as a special support act on most of their tour dates. 1D will officially join Big Time Rush on tour starting February 24 in Chicago, Illinois. We can’t wait to see Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis rock the stage in America for the first time!

Tell us: Will you see Big Time Rush and One Direction on tour?

Tags: ,

1. canadiansaywhat says:

honestly? you’re only going for 1D?! that’s really quite sad… like big time rush is amazing and they deserve THEIR fans there… so why don’t you wait until 1D does their own tour, and let others, as in RUSHERS, get a chance to see people they actually like. you’re wasting your own money and space

2. niallhoransbabe says:

So excited<3
    Tbh just going for One Direction.
    There my everything<3

3. czarina131957 says:

Can they please….please….please…..please……please

Come here in the Philippines? *puppy dog eyes*

(If that would ever happen…. one word —-> EPIC!

4. jessybear says:

COMEEE TO FLORIDA <3
    WE LOVE U BOTH <3

5. wanitherusher says:

This could be the happiest thing in the world considering that Big Time Rush & One Direction are my two favourite bands but the sad thing is , I DON’T LIVE IN AMERICA . Im gonna wish on 11/11/11 11:11 for them to tour together to Asia . <3

6. mmara1 says:

HELLO BIG TIME RUSH!!! THEY ARE WAY BETTER THEN 1D AND THEY WAY HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. MaryLoves1D says:

AHHHHH!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!! buts it will be awk when everyone is there for 1D and then BTR walks out…. hahahahah

8. 33Kimmy says:

OMGG!!!! I THINK I JUST DIED!! THIS IS THE DAY I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN’T WAIT!!!! XD <333333333333

9. american.sweetheart97 says:

Are you kidding?!?!!!! I never listen to BTR but i’m going just for One Direction! DIRECTIONER FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, DIRECTIONER TILL THE VERY END

10. rabia011 says:

Too bad 1D isn’t gonna be with BTR when they hit up Toronto.