Browse December 2011 Tiger Beat

November 8, 2011

December 2011 Tiger Beat is on stands 11/8/11 – 12/20/11

IN Tiger Beat THIS MONTH:

Selena’s biggest fans share what she’s REALLY like when the cameras are off – ONLY in December Tiger Beat

Taylor squared was one of our favorite couples – could a reconciliation be in their future? Taylor Swift might have been the one that got away for Taylor L! Read more in December Tiger Beat!

Find out how Taylor Swift survived her biggest OMG ever – Only in December Tiger Beat!

Nathan Kress shares special childhood photos ONLY with Tiger Beat. Check them out in the December issue!

Victoria Justice’s personal beauty expert tells all – ONLY in December Tiger Beat!

Think you know Debby Ryan? Think again! Learn all of Debby’s secrets only in Decemeber Tiger Beat!

CONTESTS IN THIS ISSUE:

- WIN a sparkly top! Sel rocks this look with jeans!

- WIN a festive plaid dress! Emma Watson is party-ready in plaid!

- WIN a cozy red trench coat! It’s Ashley Benson holiday fashion choice!

- WIN a signed photo notebook from Nathan Kress!

- WIN a Samsung Strive cell signed by Nathan Kress!

- WIN Selena’s custom sparky microphone!

- WIN Victoria’s antique gold hair chain!

- WIN all the beauty products that make up Victoria’s look! Includes lip scrub, concealer, and Olay cleansing system!

- WIN any of our cute holiday accessories! Includes headphones in bright red or plaid, a sequined clutch, love charm necklaces, kitten-eared beanie, fuzzy panda and bear trapper hats, and glittery nail polish!

1. TBfan23 says:

YAY can’t wait to get this issue i love jelena article going lATER to get it JK…about jelena spelled selena and justin they are my fave

2. largebottom98 says:

COOL!!!

3. krm1246 says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have that exact same magizine

4. goosebunny01 says:

so hot

5. cupcakequeen11 says:

LOOOOOVE this one!!!!

6. libbylu111 says:

I just got this in the mail the other day. I was so excited, when I saw it I gasped really loudly, grabbed it and immediately took it up to my room to look at it. I get so excited when my magazines come on the mail! I want to win Zendaya’s signed Ugly Doll SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so much and I love Ugly Dolls! :)

7. 33Kimmy says:

GOT IT! Just 4 One Direction!! But love the whole magazine though! :)

8. codylove says:

got it it’s amazing but i need more Cody!

9. CodyRobertSimpsonsAngel14 says:

Cody might be leaving America?!? but but if he isn’t in America i will be sad and and oh i cant even talk this is a depressing moment for me . I cant even believe it my friend gots this magazine but she wont tell me if he will or not. this is so sad first i find out the worst rumor thats being spread about me now THIS !! what is my life coming to ????

10. sarahrocks27 says:

I wish I had a Tiger Beat mag..