Breaking Down Breaking Dawn: Part 1: We Saw The Movie!
November 4, 2011
Hey guys! It’s Deputy Editor Tiffany here. Earlier this week, I received a coveted invite to a special screening of Breaking Dawn: Part 1. While I can’t give too much away, I couldn’t keep all the juicy details bottled up, so I’m spilling a few things to look out for:
- Twilight author Stephenie Meyer makes an appearance in the movie. See if you can spot her!
- If you love hottie Booboo Stewart as much as we do, you’ll be cheering him on! He plays kind-hearted Seth Clearwater and provides some comic relief throughout all the intense drama.
- Bring tissues! There are several super emotional scenes, and yes, I’ll admit I totally teared up during one heart-wrenching part with Edward and Bella.
- Shirtless boys. Lots of them. Enjoy!
- There’s been tons of talk about Edward and Bella’s wedding, and it’s every bit as beautiful as I’d imagined. The gorgeous dress fit Kristen like a glove!
- The music!!! I especially loved Bruno Mars’ “It Will Rain,” but every song was amazing and fit the movie perfectly.
- Stay to watch the credits at the end. You’ll be rewarded with a cool (and super creepy) bonus scene!
Let me know if you’re excited to watch Breaking Dawn: Part 1 when it’s released on Nov. 18!