Cody Simpson Takes Over New York City!

June 6, 2011

Australian cutie Cody Simpson took over The Early Show in New York City this past weekend. He performed a mini concert and sang two of his hit songs “On My Mind” and “iYiYi” for his fans in the audience. The crowd consisted of mostly girls screaming and singing along with their cameras and sings in hand. Sounds like the concert was so much fun and he had a great crowd to sing to! Click here to watch the video of him performing “On My Mind!”

What is Your Favorite Cody Simpson song? Tell Us!

1. love12 says:

he is so cute i cant wait to see him i charlotte n.c

2. Girlygirl1213 says:

idk i love all his songs and him!!! especially him!!! I LOVE YOU CODY!!!!

3. janeth11 says:

ON MY MIND IS MY FRAVE IT ONE HE EVERY MADE I LOVE CODY SIMPSON HE IS SO HOT AND SUPER CUTE

4. justinbiebergirl1213 says:

i love you cody!!!!!!!!!!!!you are my inspiration!im 13 1/2!! i really want to meet you!!

5. supergleek12 says:

iYiYi. I LOVE YOU CODY IM 13 1/2 ! MARRY ME!!!

6. Ashlyn143 says:

ur AMAZINGGGGG 143 codyyyyy:)

7. Sam04s says:

Cody , you are the most amazing person I have ever known in my entire life , you probably see taht everyone tells you that , but I MEAN IT , I love you so much and you are the best ever <3<3<3
    you are my inspiration and to be completely honest :
    YOU ARE PERFECT TO ME IN EVERYWAY ! <3<3 also I made this myself :
    " iyiyi ! cody is all day on my mind , he is the perfect one for me.
    When I am upset , he always gives a round of applause so I won't cry my heart out,then asks me:
    "Do you want candy ? " hope you liked it and hope cody read it <3<3
    I really love you cody and support you all the time <3<3<3 _Samantha

8. z.bielieber.simpson says:

i lurv all..especially on my mind,all day,one and summertime!top back,hands up,radio on!i lurv him even when i’m only 12…not so far though!he’s 14 i’m 12…2 years diff… XD

@zoebug09…same here…i’m also 12!XD

9. zoebug09 says:

I LOVE YOU CODY SIMPSON YOUR SUPER AWESOME AND HAVE THE LOOKS EVEN KNOW IM 12 LOVE YA SO MUCH

10. gabilovescelebs says:

On My mind, hand down thats the best.