When Justin Has Free Time, What Does He Do?

February 1, 2011

(Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images

Justin Bieber recently appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno where he talks about his passions and how he stays a normal kid! When talking about the difference between performing and acting Justin says, “I love singing, its definitely my first passion because my fans and I love just the energy of being on stage.” Your fans love you too Justin!! Do you ever wonder what Justin likes to do on his free time? Well he’s just like any other 16 year old boy, he says, “When I’m on downtime I’m a regular 16 year old, I hang out with my friends, go bowling and play basketball” There you go Beliebers, Justin is just like everyone else and does normal teenage activities!!

1. abbeybelieber says:

awwwwwww he is SOO cute! i luv u justin <33

2. Belieber4ever says:

I love going bowling too!!:)
    He’s so down-to-earth..
    AWWW!!

3. marissa12499 says:

ME AND JUSTIN ARE SO ALIKE
    luv u

4. longhorns4eva says:

can’t wait for the movie premere. i would like justin bieber better if he was a longhorns fan!! go texas!!!! lakers r my fav pro team cuz they r my home team. i go to like every game!!!

5. sexii says:

everyone knows that he was born like that so i would expect that and if u can see he is a lakers fan like me dha

6. JBBABE says:

JUSTIN BIEBER IS JUST A NORMAL SIXTEEN YEAR OLD… WHICH IS WHY IM COMPLEETELY OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. selenabrain says:

i would think because without his fans all around chasing him, which i have to admit is sometimes me, he’s just a regular guy hanging out with his friends, i dont know you that well justin but i know sometimes you just want to hang with your friends and play bball or something and doesnt want to have to worry about your fans chasing you everywhere you go. but justin i hate to break it to you but you cant do that anymore becuz you are who you are now so you really cant do anything about it. im not saying for you to worry and like wish that you didnt have fans becuz ive been trying to become an actrees for 5 years! you should be pretty greatful!I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!

8. Poochie99 says:

I KNOW WHAT HE MIGHT DO !!!! he probablly picks his nose *joking* <3

9. sayma99 says:

wow me and Justin do ALOT of the same things !!

10. num2mifaneva says:

I love you justin:)and i do those things too:)