Jonas Brothers surprise parade

April 30, 2008

OMG, so I’m here in Orlando, Florida catching all the action of the DISNEY CHANNEL GAMES, and was invited to be a VIP at a surprise parade starring the JONAS BROTHERS, DEMI LOVATO, CHEETAH GIRLS, and SELENA GOMEZ this morning!

The stars were so close they totally picked me out of the crowd with my video camera. Nick was super sweet as he started off the parade, followed by Joe waving to the fans, and Kevin smiling the whole way down the main route. Fans screamed when they saw Camp Rock star Demi Lovato close behind them, and then they showed their love for Kiely Williams, Sabrina Bryan, and Adrienne Bailon. Ending the cool parade was Selena, who totally pointed to my video camera as she passed by.

Watch the videos, which I’ve also posted on our YouTube site – http://www.youtube.com/boptv

Part One – starring Nick, Joe and Kevin!

Part Two – with Demi, Cheetahs and Selena:

For more DC Games news, secrets, and behind the scenes stories, keep reading the Daily Dish.

Tags: , ,

1. Julia says:

Oh my gosh the Jonas Brothers they are soo Hott I love Joe!!!

2. elise says:

i cant wait to see them in shorts they never wear em

3. JONAS*GIRL*16 says:

OMG!!! you guys are so hottt!!!!! i can’t wait to seee you in CAMP ROCK
    i wish you the best in your future and hope to see you soon!!!
    never change:
    NICK: Keep rockin’ it
    JOE: Keep being funny
    KEVIN: Keep being the best guitar player ever
    LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
    FROM: SARAH.B

4. Michelle says:

This is an AWESOME post! It was so cool that Kevin got to ride wih Chip or Dale b/c he said he was a HUGE fan of them, overall the JoBros were AMAZINGLY cute!

5. JonasGirl says:

omg the jonas brothers looked so cute in those cars! they are so awesome OMJ

Nick is mine he just isnt aware of it

6. Vicky says:

LOL so cute! Nick you a hottie!

Peace…
    Love…
    JONAS!!!!!!! :)

7. Madison says:

That is so cool! I wish I was there!!!! I love the Jonas Brothers! Keep me updated!

8. MRSNICKJONAS says:

YEA 1ST COMMENT!!!!
    IF I WAS THERE ID RUN ONTO THE CAR WITH NICK JONAS AND WOULD GET RID OF THE SECURITY!!!!!!!

9. tamara says:

cool my family goes to Disney world every year most of the time!!! nick looks so cute riding with dale!! i im the 1st comment

10. jobros#1fan says:

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE DISNEY CHANNEL GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE JONAS BROTHERS PERFORM ALL THE EVENTS!!!!!!!!!! THAT’ WOULD BE SO COOL IF ON ONE OF THE EVENTS WAS BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING I REALLY LIKE ABOUT THE DC GAMES IS THAT MILEY IS NOT ON IT!!!!!!!!! IN THE PAST SHE GOTTEN WAY TO COMPETITIVE!!!!!!! ONE THING I’M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IS WHY THE HSM CAST IS NOT ON THERE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! WELL EITHER WAY IT WILL STILL ROCK , JUST LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JONAS BROTHERS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!